Skip To Main Content

Header Wrap


Student Working Papers

If you are interested in Student Working Papers, you may go to your high school and see

  • Mrs. Ball for BMHS and CGS in the BMHS main office
  • The main office at NHS
  • Mrs. Anzalone in the P-Tech Office  

What you need to bring:

  • The Promise of Employment letter from your employer
  • A form of identification: Certificate of Birth, Passport, or school ID


Note: The Superintendent’s Office does not issue working papers directly.